Dr. Deborah Ford
Your Doctor of Clinical Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine
Are you considering making changes to improve your health?
Take a moment and imagine what your life might look like if you accomplished the health goals you set out for yourself......
What are some of the things that get in the way?
- Gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea or other digestive disorders
- Anxiety, depression, brain fog, or memory or focus issues or other neurological problems
- Hot flashes, night sweats, PMS and other hormonal imbalances
- Food cravings. 20,30 or more extra pounds weighing you down
- Conditions like Hashimoto's thyroid, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and other autoimmune diseases
- Recovering from cancer therapies
- OR are you just feeling fat, frumpy and frazzled
All these and other common conditions can benefit from individualized nutrition. The most powerful things you can do for your health, vitality and longevity involve lifestyle medicine. 70-90% of what influences our health are modifiable factors that you can control like: diet, exercise, toxin avoidance, and stress reduction. In fact, most all ailments, from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet can benefit from proper nutritional and lifestyle support.
First of all..... It's not your fault! You need a plan, you need support.
My 90 day targeted, personalized programs are proven to get results, addressing short and long term health and wellness goals, as we uncover the root cause of your health challenge.
Here are just some of the participant’s results of my last group program:
· Reduced belly fat and bloating
· Loved eating the right foods and right combinations to feel terrific!
· Felt less stress so that they could relax and enjoy living
· 71% had better sleep and felt restored and ready to meet the day
· 78% felt emotionally stronger with much less anxiety and stress
· and most importantly ….all were feeling better.
Let's face it, change is not easy and knowing what to do is not as clear as we would like it to be. Nutrition can be really confusing. I have been in the nutrition field for over 40 years and my lifelong passion is to help people live healthier lives and increase vitality and longevity.
90-Day Personal Program
Here is how you and I begin to change your life:
- Detailed health and lifestyle questionnaires to help determine where you need the most support
- 100+ pages of recipes, menus and usable information that answers all your questions so that you face the day with confidence
- Individualized custom program
- 60-90 minute kick-start session- in office or video/ phone conference call.
- Monthly 30 minute appointments- in office or video/ phone conference call
- Personalized exercise program designed around your goals
- Personalized diet program designed around your goals
- Menus, recipes and meal plans so you don’t have to stress about it
- Direct email access to me for the whole 90 days. I am your personal nutritionist at your beckon call. What do you need to succeed?
- Weekly evaluation and feedback
- Daily personalized emails with tips, recipes, motivation, and education
- 2 minute stress busting tools
- 10 minute exercise tool so even on the busiest days, you can get fit
- Recommended proven grocery lists
- Calendars to keep you on track
- 15% Discount on FullScript online supplements
- 74 Healthy Eating or Weight Loss Tips
- Extending the plan for an additional 90 days- 25% discount
· And so much more!
Sign up today and start on your way to a healthier body
Sign up now for the inspiration, accountability, support and proven tools that can help you TAKE BACK YOUR HEALTH!
Regular Price $997
For A Limited Time
Here are a few of the results from the last group:
“My goal was to reduce medicines, be happier, less stressed, lose weight, and have better relationships with my kids. Dr. Deb Ford’s program was so thorough that I was able to all this and more.”
“After complaining about bad gas and diarrhea symptoms since 2010 after radiation and chemotherapy, I first started keeping a health diary, and trying over the counter meds, probiotics, then eliminating foods, taking medicines like Venlafaxine and Budesonide, to no avail. I was put on Viberzi in 2016 that relieved my symptoms, but is very expensive and has side effects.
In March of 2017 I started working Dr. Deb Ford and although other things improved, my digestion didn’t. So, in May, we ran some diagnostic tests and after reviewing the results, she prescribed supplements and within a few weeks, my gut was back to normal for the first time in 7 years!"
"I struggled with sinusitis, fatigue and digestive problems since I had Epstein- Barr virus and I was always worried about the family history of breast cancer, especially after having a lump biopsied several years ago. I did Dr. Deb Ford’s 90 program and all these improved. I know I have a ways to go, but I no longer need to nap every day, my digestion is great and rarely do I have sinus problems. Now, if only I could get my husband to join me on this program.”
And another from a nationally known actor/comedian who was a real livewire to work with:
“Dr. Deb Ford is a great coach and nutritionist. Following her plan I dropped 54 pounds (32 in the first 6 weeks). I suggest you give yourself over to it for a few weeks and then assess your results. I like to tell people “I hired a nutritionist to tell me not to eat like a 12 year old.”
Let's work together
If you are interested in making the steps to transform your health, I am here to support you and give you the tools. There has never been a better time for you to take the step to make those changes.
I look forward to working with you.
Best to you,
Dr. Deborah Ford
Doctor of Clinical Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine